Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Dreams!!

Here is one of my poems which I would like to share on my blog. This poem was written on January 16th, 2008.

My Dreams!!

My heart is full of ambitions;
But, unfortunately I don't know,
How to complete my missions?
Or my ideas, how should I sow?
For them to become a perfect vision.
I am totally confused from head to toe;
And sometimes I feel to quit and say NO,
To all my ideas and concepts.
But, my will power does not let me to lay low.
Because sometime in my future,
All my dreams will take a final shape,
And will not remain;
Just a useless thought.
Because it will no longer be a Dream,
As it will come true with a radiant gleam.
And with a luminious beam;
It will spread everywhere in the space
And bring a wide smile to my face!!


No comments:

Post a Comment