Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nostalgia....!!

I was just organizing my certificates and documents, where I found my Std. 10th "Class Photograph". For a moment, I felt like I had experienced a bit of "Time-Travel" and returned to my past life. I really got stuck with this photograph, so to express myself I decided to blog away. I know that it is not too long, but I feel that Time is something that you cannot measure with clocks; 'tis actually what you feel on the inside. Sometimes, even a long period of time, say 15-20 years might seem like 'twas just yesterday, while on the other hand some occasional few moments make you feel like its been years. What I found out was that I was really missing my good old school days.....:-(

Where do I begin? Yeah, 'twas April, sun high out in the sky.......I was too exited to study in Std. 10, it was a new year, a year of opportunities. In the beginning everything seemed so nice, but later we got to know that, everything is not going to be simple, Board Exams seemed as if it was the most difficult thing on the planet. Still, we had lots of fun.......each and every classmate became a special friend......we enjoyed every moment we spent in the class.....these were the happy memories!!
I was revisited to all these memories as soon I saw that photograph. Even the teachers were so nice and friendly, except for some who scolded our class each and every time we met! But rest, the year was so fantastic.....only then we realized that these moments are precious and we are never gonna get them back because we will be separated after this, everyone will be in different schools. And now, here, at this moment I really miss all my Friends, classmates, teachers......everyone!!!!!!!....Hope that Future meets us all!! Here is that Photo!...

Class-Photograph....Find Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment